I am a technology enthusiast and I am always looking for new tricks or software that I can try on my PC. In this process I thought it would be a great thing if I could record whatever I do on my desktop and upload it on websites like YouTube so that people get help when needed as well.
Recently people have been asking me about the process or tool that I use to record my PC’s or computer’s desktop screen. I have been using a couple of software but the only one I am still using to do the job is the one I am going to write the post about.
This is a very good software and an amazing desktop recorder that I use to record all my videos. In this post I am going to tell you about this software and I will also tell you how to set it up on your PC or computer and then we will talk about some features as well.
How to record desktop screen?
The process is simple and the software that I use to do it is known as Movavi Screen Capture Studio. This is a great software that you can use as a desktop recorder to record whatever you do on your PC’s screen. It also comes with features like audio recording from microphone while using the software, which makes it a great tool to use to make tutorials.
Let us see how to download, install and set it up.
How to download, install and use this tool?
Download & installation
- Go to official software page on Movavi.com and you will see a download button to download the software.
- Download and save the setup file and once it is downloaded, double click it to run it.
- When the setup file is running, just choose appropriate options in order to install the software correctly.
- The setup will be complete in a minute or two.
Usage of this tool as desktop recorder
Now that you have installed the tool, it is time to use it efficiently. Follow the steps I have mentioned below.
- Start the program that you installed just now.
- You will see the window looks like something we have attached in the image below.
- As you can see, there are a lot if preset options available and you will be able to choose the resolution of your choice as well.
- You can also choose to record system audio or audio from your microphone.
- As soon as you click the REC button, the recording will start.
- You can control the recording using the keyboard as well as mouse using the on screen options.
- After the recording is complete, you will be able to edit the footage and you can add background music or transitions etc.
After the editing is complete, you can produce the video and you will see that the quality of the recorded video is very nice. This software also lets you record the screen in 60fps, which means you will get buttery smooth videos that look great.
If you have any questions, just get them answered in the comments section below.